RP500 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP500

The sound is amazing. I use a Fender Mex Stat and my Tradition electric with it. Both guitars allowed for a great tone. I also run the RP500 through my Marshall amp, which makes a great tone. I can either used the amp models and cab models that are built in or I can bypass them and use the pure tone of my amp. There is not very much buzz or hum with the pedal. All of the effect are right on with their tone and are easy to control.

I play anything from Blues to Rock to Metal and the pedal allows for me to switch styles with ease. I don't have to hook up and unhook gear at all. All you need is your guitar, the RP500, and a good amp. I would recommend this product to anyone Who is serious about music. The amount of inspiration is amazing.

Like any other DigiTech pedal the reliability and durability is very good. DigiTech is the pedal of choice for me and I have never had one let me down. I bought the RP500 to cut back on buying so many different pedals. With customizable settings it is a very good product for anything from studio use or on stage performances.

The RP500 is pretty simple to use. Basically plug in your guitar and the power supply and that's all you need. There are 100 presets built in that have great sounds and thousands more that you can create through different combinations of gear. Reading the book is necessary if you are new to effect processors to learn about how to operate it completely and effectively.

hghwaychile
    Dethonator wrote: 1st. Don't you think its a bit generic and stalk?
    defintately not. this thing has allowed me to express so much through my music with ease. dont be so quick to judge
    wicked_cyn
    this thing kick ass! i dont personaly own it(yet) but my freind does and damn! its real ****ing nice.