RP500 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP500

I play this with a Roland MicroCube, Ibanez JS100 or Jay Turser JT50. It sounds great with both, with very little noise. The effects are adjustable, so you can change the intensity of it, which is awesome. This pedal does an awesome job of modeling Boss, Ibanez, and many more pedals.

I play mainly Rock n' Roll for about 1 1/2 years now. I am extremely happy with this pedal, as it can do anything and then some. I would be heartbroken if it was broken. I think this is one of the best multi-effects pedals on the market. I would reccomend this to anyone Who was looking for a multi-effects pedal.

This is made of steel all over, and is very durable. I think that I would definitely gig without a backup. The LED lights are very bright, so you always know what setting it is. I know it can stand up to quite a bit, as my sister jumps up and down on it. Since it came out, I haven't heard of one breaking or malfunctioning. Kudos to DigiTech.

I love this pedal. It is easy to use, sounds amazing, when bypassed it doesn't suck your tone. It offers a wide variety of sounds, perfect for any style of music. If there happens to be a song that you just can't find the right tone for, don't fret. You can find the closest setting, then modify it from there. It comes with Cubase recording software, which sounds great.

Zakkcd
    This thing is... amazing. Very rarely do I play without it anymore
    germanbred
    is there a way to get another sound ready without actually going to the sound? In other words, on my other pedal (Korg) I could be playing using a softer setting for one part of a song, but I could get the next sound "ready" by going through the sounds without actually bringing the new sound up until I pressed another button. Hope you understand what the heck I'm talking about!