RP90 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP90

Price paid: C$ 91.5

Purchased from: the guitar shop

I am currently using a Epiphone Les Paul Special and a Fender Frontman amp and get a great metal, rock and clean tone. also I have recently created a patch that gets a Metallica distortion. The effects thata I am glad to own are the distorion, phaser and clean tones.(that I use the most) the only complaint I can share is that it is a bit chalenging to get the expression pedal to go from volume comtrol to Wah but when you do figure it out is sure as hell is worth it.

I think the RP90 is a good match for all players and if you are buying your first multi effect pedal I recoomend the RP90. I ahve been playing for 4 years now and am happy to have it to create killer riffs and patches that let me express how I'm feeling. If it were unfourtuneatly stolen, I might buy another one but by then I'd probs have a job and be able to buy a higher priced pedal or go for the Boss me20.

I find that this peice of equipment is very reliableand have yet to preform a gig with it, but I am sure as hell going to use it, seeing as how I don't have a choice! If you do not try to break the pedal it will not break at all. it is made out of sturdy material but a hard stomp might disable it.

I have recently purchased the DigiTech RP 90 and found it a great investment if you are on a close budget. for no more than 150 dollars you can get an amazing Drive and clean tone out of it. they also have a very strait forward manual. editing patches is also a breeze with the easy to use edit, store, and value butons.

Scorpionste
    it's not so good as i expected it.. the distortion sounds are really bad.. you better buy a boss one..
    icpgettozone
    its been like 6 months since i posted a review of this thing. and im happy to say its still in perfectley working order. so if ur wondering if it will last. its lasted me about 7 months or so now.
    Levi79
    change my sound on my review to a seven. When i got it i thought it sounded great, but now that i compare it to actual pedals and other processor it isnt that good. It is still a good processor for the money and great if you havent been playing for long.
    zeldafan9577
    I bought this last year on sale and it works great. The only problem is that my pedal stopped working.