RP90 review by DigiTech

• Reviewer's score: 5.3 Decent
DigiTech: RP90

I use this effect with my Wah pedal and a Line 6 Spider 4. The pedal takes a lot away from the distortion on my amp. I haven't really used this in combonation with my wah. The distortion effects on this pedal are very weak. that's why I use my amps effects, but I plan on buying a deltalab distortion in the future. Getting the sound of your favorite guitarists. There is not a lot of customization with this. Its just 10 options of each effect.

This is great if you can't afford a bigger better pedal. The distortion is not that great for anything. There is nothing good for a clean sound really. I wish I would have asked to have more time trying it out instead of deciding to buy it in 5 minutes. I would have rather bought seperate pedals.

It is not the most dependable pedal. Sometimes the up and down pedals jam and will only go down so I have to go through all the effects backwards to get to the pedal I want. I would use a backup because of the jamming and since it only runs on a ac adaptor and not a 9v. There is also no true bypass which is a letdown.

I have to say that this multi effects has a good variety of modulation and time effects. The distortion and amp/cabinets are terrible though. The manual is fairly easy and tells you the order the effects go through. It also gives you everything you need to know about the pedal and the different types of effects that are built in.

deerslaya8898
    worst pedal ever... it has messed up so many times... i like it, but it is very cheaply made..
    deerslaya8898
    this pedal is officially the worst pedal ever, and it is not very durable, and it doesn't even have that good of a sound... if i could take it back i would in a heartbeat. but i lost the box to it.
    batmanboy
    this is probably the worst pedal in the world. mine broke down within six months. you're better off buying something else trust me don't waste your money on this