RP90 review by DigiTech

DigiTech: RP90

Purchased from: Tanque Verde Swap Meet

I run a Custom Strat through it and a Frontman 15. The only noise is coming from the amp itself, as frontman are notorious for. The pedal itself, sounds great. I haven't really found a preset that I would call my favorite, I editted them all to my liking. The pedal's effects are all great sounding, and fun to use.

I play almost any genre of music and it fits for all of them. The drum Machine is a great addition too. The only thing I wish is that the presets would be named. The 90 used alot of mumbers and abreviations that can get a bit confusing. The bigger models have named presets, so an upgrade is welcome after a bit.

I really do feel that it is the most important peice of my rig. And I'd trust it more than the amp itself. I feel that I can depend on this to keep my sound even with a lot of abuse. The ONLY real downside, is tat you can't use amp models and Stomp Boxes at the same time. Otherwise I'd say it is perfect.

I've had this Multi-FX pedal for a couple of weeks and I love it. It quickly became an important part of my set-up. The Presets are easy to edit, just the press of a few buttons, the manual is easy to understand, and it sounds great even through a low end amp.