Screamin' Blues review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Screamin' Blues

My setup is an Epiphone SG Prophecy GX and a Crate V18. This pedal makes some awesome soundsa if you know what your doing. When the level is turned up more than about 7 it gets a bit buzzy but nothing much. This pedal is great for bands like Led Zepplin, AC/DC, Queen ect. Great pedal for hard/classic rock and blues.

I play lost of hard/classic rock. This pedal gives me that perfect sound I'm looking for. It gives of so many sounds from bassy blues to trebley rock. Another great thing is how cheap it is, you get more than you pay for. I recommend a power adapter because the battery is a pain in the butt to get out. If this pedal were stolen or broke I would get a new one in a heartbeat. I recommend this pedal to anyone that like blues or rock.

The don't call it a stomp box for nothing, dis thing is very sturdy and well built. I once dropped it and there were no dents or anything. This pedal would make a deadly weapon. I would definitley gig with this thing. This pedal should last for years to come. I trust this pedal 110%.

Easy pedal to use with the simple knowledge of what the four controls are. Level(Volume) Low(Bass) High(Treble) Gain(Distortion). But small ajustments make a very noticable difference in sound so don't turn turn too much if you want a very specific tone. It comes with a manual but that shouldn't be needed.

lolak47rox
    its definitely an overdrive, i also use it to boost the signal of a big muff, this pedal is great if youre using something with single coils because you can buff up the tone. also on a side note its better if youre playing in clean, if youre playing with an already dirty signal i recommend the bad monkey, its like the screamin' blues but works better under already distorted sounds, whereas the screamin' blues works better in a clean environment.
    devil50
    Hey Guys, I was trying this out today through a Randall G375 and it sounded really heavy like metal when i had the gain up all the way. Was this because of the valve amp? I loved it and I knew that i could use it as a boost as well!!
    icantbuyafender
    it just didnt have solo tone to me. i got frustrated with it sounding weak and traded it for a x-series hotrod rock distortion which is more versatile. This one is too light on the breakup.
    mccneb_86
    I tried this pedal through an Engl screamer and it's definitely on my 'to buy' list awesome distortion, I got some really heavy sounds out of it
    carloseduardo
    Even at 2016 with the pleyade of O/D pedals born each minute like jailed rabbits, the Screamin' Blues still stand up with a distinctive character if you know how to tweak it. The only thinkg put me on thoughts was when I try a Joyo Ultimate Driver which seem to my ears bring more a kind of 3D presence that make feel my guitars like a real thing, but Screamin Blues remained notoriously superior in articulation and notes intelligibility, which is essential in blues and vintage rock to me. Mine was $35 with box and reads booklets plus two 20 cm patch cables, great deal for the bucks!