Synth Wah review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Synth Wah

I use a Gibson Flying V and into a Marshall MG15CD combo amp and it sounds really great It isn't noisy at all it is very good. The effects sound really cool on the clean settings of your amp and with distortion it sounds really cool, I can get the wah sound from Slipknot if I use the auto wah settings which are great.

I play most of the time metal like a7x or Trivium or sometimes Slipknot and I don't use it then except for a couple songs, but sometimes I jerk around and just play around with the effects and it's really great. I own a Line 6 spider III combo amp and Boss super overdrive. I would buy it again if got lost. I love the auto wah and synth effects on it well basically I love everything about thius pedal but I use auto wah the most.

Very usefull and reliable pedal only thing is a little bump on the knobs or a missed step can make the knobs loose but the knobs wont break. Not as durable as Boss but it's still great. Definetly would use it on a gig when needed to. And sometimes it doesnt't turn off corectly.

Very easy to use simply twist the type knob for different sounds. The manual is pretty good it explains quite well and it has a couple of good presets. It's really easy to use and I would definetly recommend this pedal. And everything is great. I would recomend full control all the time sounds really cool.

JD Blue Venom
    ben moody setting (line 6 preset) and the human voice i can do its my life by bon jovi lol and i can mimick rou's synth from enter shikari with sweep echo and chorus FX's its the buisness!