The Weapon review by DigiTech

DigiTech: The Weapon

Purchased from: Musicstop

I'm playing this baby through a Jay Tusner electric (not a bad guitar) and a Washburn BR75 amp and does this thing ever shine! On some distortion settings where you expect their to be background noise, there is none! Just like magic! All of the effects pack a nice punch and great tone. If your a Disturbed fan, then this baby is your 1st born child.

If you play metal, from black sabbath up to Lamb of god or whatever tickles your fancy, this pedals for you. Not only are the distortions insane they kick some serious butt! Comming from a guy who has had plenty of experience with effects, that's saying something. If this thing has one downfall it would be its price, which really isn't that bad but still. If this was lost, I'd so buy another one, if it was stolen, I'd hunt down the guy and take it back.

I've had this pedal for a few months now and havn't had any problems with it at all. I'd definatly use it in a gig without a backup, its reliable and has a great sound that you dont have to worry about cutting out halfway through that solo of yours.

slipknot09
    I traded A Boss pedal for "The Weapon" and in my opion it was the best trade I ever made. Its helped get that sound I wanted for a while in the Metal tunes I play.