Tone Driver Overdrive review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Tone Driver Overdrive

Purchased from: Spotts Music Indiana, PA

I use a ESP Guitar on this hooked to a wonderfull Champ15 Squier amp (its a nice peice of sh!t) It is noisy as hell if it is on your distortion channel. Once you get a good grasp of how to use it it works out pretty good. It sounds really really good when you play AC/DC because their riffs are kind off Bluesy (some of them at least like The Jack.)

I play metal and rock mainly and a little bit of punk. I've been playin for about 4 years I think. It's a pretty good product. I'd buy it again if I had too.

You cant depend on anything. I would use it if I didnt have a back up. It drains batterys fast. If your lucky you might get 1 hour of playing so I recomend that you get the ac adaptor.

This is a great pedal if you like Metal and Rock. You have to have it on a clean channel or you get way too much feed back. You can set it up to DOD and Boss settings and a DigiTech Mode wich is "Blues Solo" you can also toggle with it how ever you like. If you cant figure out how to work this your a dumbass.