Tone Driver Overdrive review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Tone Driver Overdrive

Purchased from: friend

Sound is really good for me, I use Epiphone Les Paul with mini humbucker pickups to clean channel of Peavey 15 watt amp. I can get unique sound from cit output and set the tone knob to 3 o'clock, full gain & morph knob to 2 o'clock, I very like this sound. Almost no noise even at full gain.

I play pop-rock music, and I think this is the best guitar effect for me, I previously replace my Boss DS-2 (because I don't think I match with distortion) and Boss SD-1 with this pedal. And if this pedal is stolen, lost or damage I would buy this same pedal.

I always use it on gig without backup, this metal case I think never broke even I stomp it hard. But this pedal is consuming a lot of current, so never use battery for gig. Just about 2-3 hours and ahhh it's gone, haha. I mean you should use 9v power supply for it.

It so simple, it has volume, tone for hi-cut or boost hi frequency, gain, and morph for Overdrive character. You can get 3 different sound from it or mix two of it. And also have 2 output, 1 is normal output that can be use for guitar amp, and the second is cit amp modeling (mixer output) that you can use through speaker or computer for recording without guitar amp.

Havoc6k
    misanthrope, u keep yourself strong behind a keyboard, give your address and il come moer u