Turbo Flange review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Turbo Flange

Purchased from: guitar center

With my amplifire's dist. The flange is muddy and very bad, with the metal master it makes the swirling sensiation so tangible and loveable. It feels like being on a corkskerw for 10 consecutive hours. That's an exageration but you know what I'm sellin'. It's very tweekable and my favorite setting is type 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. I know thats all of them but they are all so good its like butter! Mode one is your basic jet flange. Mode 2 a bit thicker. Three thicker from 4 and on the effects are very cool and make for an interesting solo!

All I can say is "buh."

Yes I can depend on it just as much as I can depend on having a horrable time at my sisters 6th birthday at chucky cheese.

Twist the knobs givem some love, and you can get a flanger sound that would make eddy van halen cream in his pants! There are 4 knobs. Speed turning it causes the flange sweep to become like a vibrato. Knob 2 a depth knob makes it thicker. Knob 3 regen I dont know what this does but it sounds kewl. Type simply put changes the type of flanger effect there is.