Turbo Flange review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Turbo Flange

Purchased from: Local Store

I'm using the Turbo Flange with a 1964 Fender Mustang and a Marshall MG15CDR. The pedal really changes the tone of the Mustang. In my opinion, it gives the guitar a more "fusion" sound, used by guitarists such as Al Di Meola. You can hear the flange a lot more on a clean channel then and Overdrive pedal, but it still sounds good nonetheless.

The Turbo Flange is a very unique pedal, and I highly recommend it. I play a lot of lead guitar, and this pedal is great for creating a unique tone and sound to solo with. The pedal is also great for rhytyhm guitar too. The pedal will give a great "space age" tone, which is great for experimental/prog music. The pedal is a tad expensive, but it is worth the buy, and I would buy it again for sure if it were stolen or lost.

This is my only concern with the Turbo Flange. I purchased it originally, and it was defective. I tried it with many batteries, but the pedal continued to cut out after 20 minutes of playing. So I returned it for another Turbo Flange, and the new one works fine. Also, a lot of people complain that DigiTech pedals use up batteries very quickly, so I suggest you buy an adaptor as well.

Very easy format. You can easily choose between 7 different effects. The manual is very helpful too, but it isn't really needed, because the pedal is wayy too easy to use.