Turbo Flange review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Turbo Flange

Purchased from: Jonathin Fletcher's music

I have a Fender Squire guitar and use a 65 watt Crate amp. Of course like most of the Digtech pedals they come with pre made settings, in this case they are Twisty Flange, Jet Flange, Falling Flange, and Step Flange. My faorite is the Jet Flange, but the Step Flange is not very good if you are playing chorus, but thats just my opion. It also works pretty good with distortion. I like it a lot and it's totally worth the money.

the style of music I play is alternitive and a little bit hardcore. I have been playing about 7 months and I also own the DigiTech Death Metal, the DigiTech Digidelay, but over all this is my favorite pedel. What I really like abdout it is even if the style of music you like doesent really fit the flange effect it still sounds great with almost every genre of music.

This pedel is extremely reliable. In my opion this is one of the best pedels out there. If I ever get in a band this is the flange pedel I am going to use.

The Turbo Flange stero flanger is great. It has alot of different settings a good price and it is definitly worth buying. The different settings are speed, depth, regan, and type. But best of all this pedel is easy to use. The manual is not the best, but it is easy to use I didin't even need the manual.

gtojoe92
    the pedal is awesome i use my jackson ps2 with it and it sounds like a dream
    razr_back
    wat does the flange spund like? im just here lookin at stuff finding out wat pedal i want next, does any one have ideas? i play alot of metal, thraash and a little bit of bluesy stuff, i already have a digitech death metal pedal and a up1o0 phaser ( and hopfuly soon, the weapon) so im lookin for sumthin to go with those genres that sounds cool
    noisewall11
    honestly, this thing sounded very cheesy in comparison with the boss flange. it sounds very processed and thin to my ears as the boss was very lush. but at $30 used, i can't complain at all. it still does it's job...
    noisewall11
    idk why i said processed and thin at this point. the sound can be as thick as you want. maybe a bit processed, but the real issue i realised was that is sucks your tone away(at least it does to me..)