Whammy review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Whammy

Purchased from: Peach Guitars

I am using it with a Marshall AVT100 which it sounds great with, especially when you put some short delay or chorus on. The effects are in no way weak, they are just as loud as the amp is, and I set it on the quietest.

I have only been playing electric guitar for a year but it is very easy to use, I am in love with Muse so I recommend them for use of this pedal or even without this pedal, I'm not sure if you can plug in microphones to this, but keyboards you can, great to produce noise from your keyboard to your amp. If it were stolen I would buy it again, but that may just be because it is used in all of my songs. It is perfect. Also good for high solos!

I use it in most of my made up some songs and is very good on Muse songs because Matt Bellamy uses it on his earlier songs, and occassionally on Absolution. It is great for gigs, especially with high distortion, though is not an essential.

It is great for space like effects when set up two octaves. It also sounds very much as if there is 2 guitars playing the harmony settings. This is incredibly easy to use, although there is sometimes a note or two of key when you need to control more than one pedal. The manual shows you everything you need to know though.