Whammy review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Whammy

I'm using a Fender 25A with a Dean FBD abd and BC Rich Mockinbird Evil Edge and I'm getting some very amazing sounds. I can use this to play Korn songs alot which is really good if I play live. The effects are basically harmoney, Whammy and detune but it also allows people to switch around with the octaves which is realsly good.

This matches almost every type of music from rock to metal. I've been play for about a year and a half. I own a Dime from Hell Wah, BC Rich Mockingbird, BC Rich Warlock, Ibanez SDGR 5 String, Dean FBD ML tribute and Fender 25A (amp). If it were stolen I'd hunt the person down but if lost I'd by a new one. I don't really hate anythin about it. I can compare it to the Boss Whammy but this is a bit better. I wish it had every type of effect possible but it doesn't matter that much.

I can actually depend on this alot for a gig. I don't think I'd need a backup Whammy pedal unless it all of a sudden blows up.

All I had to do was hook it up and put the power into the outlet and it was on. The manual doesn't really need to be read (well maybe for some starters). This is one of the original versions.