FX69 Grunge review by DOD

DOD: FX69 Grunge

Purchased from: musicians friend

The sound is alright. I didn't like some of the sounds that were produced when I turned up the "Grunge" control up high. It gave a little feedback and produced a horrible sound. Like others have said you can not get a light distortion out of this pedal. If using for classic rock or anything other than metal or punk, not worth it.

This pedal is not what I had expected. I did not like the tones it produced, although that is just because you couldn't get a lighter distorion when needed. Other than that, when playing heavy it is a great pedal. It is obsolete to the advanced players. For a begginer players. Once you move up to using other pedals you will never use this again.

Holds up great. No worries when playing with this pedal. Although the led can be tricky to tell if your distorion is on or not. But other than that it is great and holds up awesome at shows or whatever you are using it for.

The sound is self explanatory. This is one of the best qualities of the pedal. It is easy to figure out, I didn't even look at the booklet and I figured it out myself. Very good for anyone who plays 80s metal or punk and is just getting started.