FX86 Death Metal Distortion review by DOD

DOD: FX86 Death Metal Distortion

Purchased from: audioson

When I was buying it I've tried another 4 pedals including 2 DigiTech's and those just blows. The other pedal I really liked was the DOD Grunge but it's more soft dist. I have a really crappy set up. A Phil Pro guitar and a Aria pro amp. And this pedal make them sound like heaven to me. This tiny monster gies you a great heavy dist. And a high ammount of feedback and that's what I love of it.

I just love this. It works great for the music I play (hardcore, metalcore, death & trash) it works great with my guitar and amp. And god knows they are really bad. If it get stolen I would buy another one and track down the bastard Who stoled it and torture him just to make him pay for doing it. it work's perfect to me but hey. It just me. I just can say that everyone Who play's heavy stuff should try it. I even make jealous a guy with a Epiphone SG and a Marshall amp.

This pedal it's more hard than concrete I've made everything to it even jump from 1 meter to switch it and nothing hapened it was like I just steped on it really gently I've dropped it and kick it in the middle of a gig the only detail it the switch. After a while it gets dirty but I cleaned with an electronic stuff cleaner spray and it was like new.

I'm sorry for my crappy english but I'm from venezuela. So it is really easy to use. I didn't need the manual at all I just played a little bit with the knobs to get a really badass sound. The labels for every knob can confuse you at the beginning but after a while you get used to it, just like everything.

VashHash
    actually i find amp distortions better than most pedals if you have a good amp that is i can't stand distortion pedals
    scarfacesuit
    M4jorpiz
    it should be like 25$ canadian thats how much i payed for that pedal and the grunge and the thrash master
    muzz666
    scarfacesuit wrote: haha. i got a cheap, 15 watt Behringer V-Tone GM108 modeling amp, and it has amazing distortion. and it's only like 60 bucks... i don't see why people buy distortion pedals. you can get a cheap amp with great distortion if you simply look for it.
    That better be bloody sarcasm....
    diamondM
    hahahhaha i got it for ten all you guys wasted money 260 its cheap but makes shit amp sound good i got an out of date stage tiny 1 foot bu 1 foot and the speaker is blown but the pedal makes it sound like a marshall i love it and the switch on mine is busted to