Tec4x review by DOD

DOD: Tec4x

The setup I have been using is a b.c. rich beast, 1976 electra westone, and Ibanez s series with a crate gfx 65 amp. It can be noisy if you want it to, I control the settings of it however you want the effect pedal to be loud. They all sound great it comes with 1 bank pedal and 3 effect pedal it goes from 01 to 93 it has I think 33 effects on it. Yes I get the effects of of my favorite artists like Slipknot, Hoobastank, Incubus, Static-x, Staind, Orgy, Kittie, Ozzy Osbourne, and tons more when we play their songs live. All the effects in my opinion are good.

I play 90's Grunge, rock and basically everything that is heavy. I've been playing 5 years and I have a crate amp rossi music chords. 4 guitars all kick ass (Gibson les paul, b.c. rich beast, 1976 electra westone, Ibanez s series). If it were lost or stolen I would by the same one because I know the quality and reliability. I love the sound, my favorite part of it is the effect one effect will let you turn a six string into a bass. Yes, I compared it with other products and this one came out the best for me. It does help me make music of my own it help a lot. Trust me if you in a band that play stuff like I do this will be the pedal for you.

Yes, I can depend on it. It has never let me down. Yes, I would use it on a gig without a backup because I know it would do well and not short out or something because the quality on it is excellent.

It is very easy to get good sound out of it, the effect pedal come with standard sound already built into it and you can modify it from the original effects. The manual for it is easy to read it gives you all the effects for the peadl and their numbers the manual shows you how to modify in your own way. I've been playin for 5 years and been playing in a band for 2 years (shatter proof skulls). And it has never let me down.

L053R
    If you figure some things out yourself you can get a GREAT sound out of it, it's really good!
    clapton_fan
    ive got one of these and for me it just doesnt get the desired sound I want. it could be because its seecond hand, but I think id rather look into a digitech rp250.