Tutti Love Chorus Review

manufacturer: Donner date: 07/14/2014 category: Guitar Effects

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Donner: Tutti Love Chorus
This chorus pedal is awesome. Very easy to use and mini to carry.
 Ease of Use: 9
 8.3
 8.5
 1,746
review (1) pictures (2) user comments vote for this gear:
Tutti Love Chorus Reviewed by: Jacket-music, on july 14, 2014

Purchased from: donnerdeal.com

Ease of Use: It come with a but useless, however but the pedals are easy to figure out. I plug it with 9V power adapter directly, this pedal is negative center. After a minute of messing around with the knobs, it's pretty easy to figure out which knob does what. // 9

Sound: It is a very nice clear and warm analog chorus! Only have three knob and very easy to use. As to the Chorus level, I usually use in a max position. The right knob depth which control the chorus effect level. If you are looking for a good and very affordable chorus pedal, then buy the Donner Tutti Love, it enhance the guitar clear sounds. // 8

Reliability & Durability: It is very mini, only 300g, Dimensions: 95mm(D)*44mm(W)*48mm(H). Standard in and out. On/OFF switch and true bypass. In put and it is very reliable, good built, I can carry it to your live show, very inconvenient! Aluminium-alloy, durable. // 8

Overall Impression: This chorus pedal is awesome. Very easy to use and mini to carry. I play all kinds of different music, from rock to pop to indie to metal, and I the Donner Chorus is a welcome addition to my pedal board! I play mostly heavy metal, and the chorus pedal gets the job done when I need it. I listed my pedals and amp above, and I play a USA Jackson Soloist, a Jackson Dinky and a hot rodded Ibanez. // 9

More Donner reviews rating category latest review
+ Blues Drive 8.7 Guitar Effects 04/14/2015