Yellow Fall review by Donner

Donner: Yellow Fall

Purchased from: donnerdeal.com

The manual is pretty useless for Donner pedals, but the pedals are easy to figure out, have three knob. After a minute of messing around with the knobs, it's pretty easy to figure out which knob does what. Once you have your favourite setting, you can also push the knobs in so that the settings can't be accidentally changed.

I was looking for a top quality delay pedal to go into a Fender amp, I have to say Donner Yellow Fall did a good job. I tried this next to Donner Tutti Love and Donner Blue Driver. Pure analog Whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth New Delay effect comes out. What it sounds like? So many choices, I can get what I want easily.

It is very mini, only 300g, Dimensions: 95mm(D)*44mm(W)*48mm(H). And it is very reliable, good built, I can carry it to your live show, very inconvenient! Aluminium-alloy, durable.

This is by far and away the best delay I've ever got my fingers on. In short I'd say it deserve to shop immediately. I plays for almost 5 years, and once I found Donner pedals, I want to have them, very! Especially Yellow Fall, yes, I like delay very much, of cause this one can not be as multi as my nux time force pedal, but if you want a classic delay, Yellow Fall is enough.

terryat
    Do you have the reviews for the stylish fuzz?the audio in donnerdeal site seems attractive.
    henrygreen14
    Got their Tutti Love Chorus pedal. Sturdy piece of gear, at a great price and works nicely in a couple of my tracks.