535Q Cry Baby review by Dunlop

Dunlop: 535Q Cry Baby

Purchased from: Steves Music Ottawa

I'm using this wah with a Squier stratocaster, Peavey Rage 158 and a Zoom 505II. This pedal is not noisy at all. Even with the boost all the way up it is very quiet. The effects always sound awsome with this thing. I don't try to get the sound of my favourite artists, I make my own sounds, although I'm sure you could get those sounds with some tweaking of the Q-dial.

I play rock and metal and this wah suits me perfectly. I have been playing for just over a year, and the wah satisfys my wah-ing needs! If this wah were stolen or lost I would buy another. I love the versatility of this wah. I hate that I had to wait to get it haha! My favourite feature is the kick-in boost. It's great for solo's. I compared this to many, many wah pedals, Including the Dimebag one. It was the only pedal on par with the 535Q. Although the dime one cost $100 more! I chose this wah because of it's sound and affordability. I am completely pleased with this pedal.

I can depend on this thing through anything! The thing is built like a tank! I will always use this thing without a backup because it's so freakin strong!

It is very easy to get a good sound out of this pedal. No matter what setting your on, it's good for something. It is a very customizable wah. The manual is great. It tells you what each little dial is for and it even gives you some samples of cool wah sounds.

EricSewellAUS
    this wah, you could use on several rock and metal songs... but get the dimebag wah... made for metal.