DB-01 Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell review by Dunlop

Dunlop: DB-01 Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell

I run my Dean Custom through my the crbaby to the Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, then to my Behringer Ultraroc GX110. The pedal is'nt noisy and I like it that way. The wah effect is asome. I've tryed other wahs and this one is really asome. I havn't tryed to mimick my favorite artist's wah I jsut use my own sound. The wah sound is real asome.

I play mostly metal and classic rock. This pedal is a great match. This pedal is very versitile. It could probobly be used in any genery. I've been playing for 3 1/2 years. I have a Dean Custom, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Behringer V-AMP2, Behringer Ultraroc GX110, and a Peavey Rage 158. If this was stolen I'd totally buy another one. I love how it sounds so great and you have so many sweep options. I don't hate anything about it.

I can deffinatly depend on this. In a gig. No problem! I have an adapter so I don't have to worry about the batteries dying. I would totally use this without a backup. This is totally built like a tank. It looks like it could take a big beating and still sound te same.

The manual is good, but it has information on the bottom of the pedal and it's very easy to figure out. It is very easy to get a good sound out of it. All the knobs really help on giving the sound I want. The knobs are easy to adjust and the valume boost button can be used just by tapping it with your foot which is asome.

ISM
    This pedal sounds great. The most versatile wah around. I found that if you want to run a heavy distortion in conjunction with the Dime wah, its best to run your guitar through the wah first & then your choice of distortion stomp boxes as it dulls out the sound a little in the reverse sequence. I love the third tone switch position as you can really hear the cry in the cry-baby from hell.
    lamb-of-god-666
    ISM wrote: The classic wah can't survive when used with a distortion pedal; I know that cos I have one - used it with my Digitech Metal Master and u coudln't hear it. I wan't to get the Dime or the Zakk sig; but without testing them I have no way of knowing if either can work well with distortion pedals. MVL.
    I actaully have a Digitech Metal Master and I use it with a Dimebag Crybaby and it sounds awsome. The distortion doesn't drown out the sound of the wah. It gets a kick ass tone.
    [B]C [R]ich
    hey uhm, is it this crybaby with the longer sweep than most? im not sure but i think it was this one anyone?