DB-01 Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell review by Dunlop

Dunlop: DB-01 Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell

Purchased from: Union music

I use this with a Peavey Vyper 15 and a Kramer Striker 300. It only gets noisy when fully boosted with high gain. Works equally well clean when the fine tune knob is decreased slightly (it can be too bright when full). It is very easy to go from Hendrix to new wave of Brit metal to thrash.

This is great for all genres of music because it is the most versatile Wah on the market. I mostly use it for metal (maiden) and it does that with ease. I like using the Boost knob with the neck pup for solos. Everything has a use with this wah, and I'd buy it again, regardless of it being new or used. It is also worth the extra money over a 535q. The paint job is also wicked sweet (just a plus; aesthetics don't matter that much to me).

Very dependable, as I've dropped it and used it live soon after. I'd never need a backup.

Very easy to get various Wah range and tones. Can go from classic rock to thrash with use of the knobs.

Dimeoflage
    Great Pedal. My friend has one and ive had a go on it and im gona buy one as soon as i have money spare! 10/10
    Flipg30
    I do not know which one to choose. The dunlop cry baby Dimebag signature or the dunlop cry baby kirk hammett signature. Which one is better ?
    blooddrunk
    I own this wah and its brilliant. the sheer range of tones coupled with a boost make it worth every penny.