DC-Brick Multi-Power Supply review by Dunlop

Dunlop: DC-Brick Multi-Power Supply

Purchased from: Guitarcenter

There is no extra sound that comes from this. I have it powering my Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss DD-3, Dunlop GCB-95 Wah, and MXR 10-band EQ. Which makes me very very very HAPPY!

My overall impression is why do people buy the Voodoo Labs power supply this power supply is ten times better. For example, if the Voodoo Labs power supply was in a fight with the Dunlop power supply the Dunlop power supply would hands down win. The Voodoo Labs wouldn't even get a punch in. If I lost this I would buy it again. Now if it was stolen, well, I would find the guy using a particular set of skills I have acquired over the years and throw a Voodoo Labs power supply with a bomb strapped on it killing the guy who has stolen it and victory shall be mine!

This is very reliable, I've had it for at least 6 months now and it has not failed me in anyway, nor have the cords that have come with it. Would I gig without a backup? Well considering I don't have another power supply for all my pedals it looks as if I don't have a choice.

This is a Power Supply capable of power seven 9 volt footpedals and three 18 volt footpedals. It comes with an AC adapter, three 18 volt cords, seven 9 volt cords, and a manual. As for ease of use it is very easy to use. All you do is connect your pedals to the power supply via cords, and plug in the power supply to an AC outlet via the AC adapter. It's so easy a caveman can do it!