GCB-95 Cry Baby review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby

Purchased from: Live N' Loud (Local Store)

Simply amazing. The sound of this pedal is unbeatable, and is perfect for me. This is such a versatile pedal for it's price, and it has such an amazing quality sound. The distortion can get muddy a bit if you have lots, but most of the time, it'll be fine. I haven't been able to keep off this pedal since getting it, and so will you. When you play with a clean sound, you can get a funky wah out of your sound (think people like John Frusciante).

This pedal fits me perfectly. I play a range of styles from blues to hard rock to metal, and the pedal works for them all. When you're soloing with this thing, you'll never want to let your foot off it. If somebody stole this from me, I'd rip the heart every organ except the heart out of the person so he can cry like a baby, then die watching me play with it. Definately a must buy for any lead guitar player.

Not problems here, it's a very reliable pedal. The only thing is, don't play it live with an battery, it drains fast. But other than that, there is no problems with it. If you play live with it, I'd reccommend you have it as the first pedal your guitar plugs into otherwise it may get a bit muddy when you play with distortion.

This pedal is so easy to use. To turn it on/off, you step down on the pedal for it to click. The pedal has a wide range on it, which I love. I'd reccommend you use an 9v Adaptor or a power bank because the batteries drain very fast. No problems here. The only bad thing is you have to push down quite hard to get it on, and sometimes this can be bad if your relaxed then want to turn it on, and end up missing when you should have turned it on.

6touch6of.evil6
    NiK-117 : i have dis pedal, its well good. wahs arent really designed for super high notes on the e string, i cant name one solo where a wah pedal as used high up the e (past the 14th fret for example)
    You obviously don't listen to Iron Maiden