GCB-95 Cry Baby review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby

Purchased from: Local Music Store

I'm using this with my Epiphone G-310 and you would think that a wah pedal wouldn't go great with one, but it does. This pedal is good for any genre of music. You can get anything from Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix to Kurk Hammet and Dimebag. You might want to be careful when using this pedal with a lot of distortion. Distoriton kills the sound.

I play rock and blues. A wah pedal is a classic sound for most of the '60s blues players and 70s rock guitarist. This should tell that tis pedal is great for what I play. The Crybaby adds expression and new veiws to your playing. Dunlop has made many Crybabys throughout the years but this one is the best I've played, no questions asked. If it where stolen I'd buy a new one ASAP.

Dunlop makes strong, long lasting pedals. You could throw this thing across the room 50 times and it still wouldn't break. It's also lasted 11 months with me and my freinds so that should tell you that this pedal is really strong and durable. I can always rely on this pedal. No backups needed at a gig or at home.

This pedal is a classic that has not been upgraded but still sounds great. It is easy to a great sound out of. It's simple, just rock it back and forth with your feet. When you rock the Crybaby foreword it adds treble and when you rock it backwards it adds bass. There is no need for a manual. You can't change the sound with knobs since there arn't any, but the pedal sounds different when you move it fast and when you movie it slow.