GCB-95 Cry Baby review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby

Purchased from: musicians friend

This thing gets the wah wah sound that Jimi had used on his recordings, like Voodoo Child and the wah sound of Kirk Hammett and Slash. It works pretty well in all music genres. As said before, high tones won't get you much wah wah, and works amazing on Overdrive or in clean mode.

I play mostly metal and hard rock and it suits me perfectly. This is the first and only pedal I have and I don't think of replacing it, if get lost or stolen I get the same. Is at a very, very, very low price for it's quality, you don't have to spend more than a hundred bucks on another wah wah pedal and it maybe won't get the sound that this thing has. Give it a try.

I could depend on it a 100%. And of course I would use it on a gig without any backup, just with some replacement batteries in case the one that I'm using runs out of power. I also think it would be hard to get it broken because it was made with metal in all angles. People say they stand on the pedal and doesn't get any damage but I won't dare to try it.

This thing is awesome, got a nice handling. If you play pretty high tones you don't get much wah. This pedal won't fail you, just got mine and I can't stop playing it, so addictive. Is kinda annoying when playing a wah pedal for first time, you get the solo you are playing out of rhythm because you must have another rhythm on the pedal but you will get used to it.

fLYinGV23
    I had this wah for sometime and it wasn't the greatest one ever, then the part where you plug in adapter broke. So I went out and bought a Zakk Wylde signature wah and it's 10 times better!
    jacksparrow4986
    who gives a shit what hendrix or slash or fkn murray wiggle used! just use the fkn pedal and if you dont like it.... get another one! i have one of these and i think its the best wah pedal on the market, sounds fantastic, tough as nails and ive personally never had a problem with it.
    Robbbbb
    3 at a boot fair, still new in the box. And i got the adapter for free. Best bargain ever!
    tdrules
    you get what you pay for. very good for a beginner, but the sound is totally eclipsed by the vox wah, and all the other crybabys, which use a lot better wiring and the sweep from bass to treble is a lot more obvious