GCB-95 Cry Baby review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby

It is never noisy, always sounds smooth and perfect for anything from jimi h. To slash. I run it though a Peavey Vypyr 15, and even makes it sound good. I play it with a pocket metal muff and a Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus top. I tried out many other wahs but this one was so simple to use I had to choose it.

I play anything from hendrix to 80s metal. I don't wish it had anything else (thats the reason i bought it). If it were stolen or lost I would definately buy it again. I love the no features thing. I hate nothing about it. My favorite feature is that it has none. Definately buy this pedal, you wont regret it.

It is made out of very tough metal. I would gig with this any day of the week, and not be nervous that it would break on me. And it out of all the other wahs was made of some of the toughest materials, so I think it is very nicely made. I would be comfortable taking it on the road.

It is extremely easy to get a good sound because you don't have to tweak it at all (because you cant). The tone you get out of it is the best available in a wah, other than the evh wah. Although the tone is very crisp and smooth with this one. It can't get much easier than clicking on the wah.

Raptor195
    plexi123 : are the 80s crybabies any better than the new ones?
    Well theyre supposed to have "A rather gorgeous mid sweep"-Tom Morello; but to me todays sounds just a bit brighter, anyways you can tweak the frequency range on the QCrybaby or use a good EQ.