GCB-95 Cry Baby Original review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby Original

Right now I am using with it a Epiphone SG G-400 with a Marshall 30DFX and when distortion is on either im using my DigiTech Metal Master of Boss DS-1. The sound is amazing great for styles going from Metallica to Stevie Ray Vaughan. You can reach just about any Wah Wah sound with this beast. It has great lows and almost perfect highs.

Basicly for the price I don't think you could get a better wah wah pedal. It isn't the prettiest looking Wah but it gets the job done and it does it damn good. If it were stolen I would hunt down the person who stole it and if that doesnt work I definetly buy another.

Other than an the dead battery it came with this thing is solid. It is made out of thick strong metal and probably could take one hell of a beating. If I did gig (which I dont) I would back up anything no matter what.

This has to be the easiest thing I have ever used other than distortion pedals. You press down the pedal to turn on and play and go crazy. I picked it up the other day and cant stop using it. Only problem which is pretty minor is that the AC adapter slot is behind where you plug the patch cable in but that doesnt cause any problems.