GCB-95 Cry Baby Original review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby Original

Purchased from: Guitar Center, Modesto CA

I use my wah with my Epiphone '58 Gothic Flying V and run it through to a MG 30 DFX Marshall amp. It's got really good high end stuff and u could also get some good bottom end as well. It is also really easy to get the Kirk Hammet sound like on Sad But True solo. I usually turn on the distortion from my Marshall and play the wah like that and I can get the exact tone I want. With this pedal, you could do hard rock, metal, to blues solos and licks. This pedal is most important in my setup.

I think this wah has great sound, great tone, and very durable. You could get the tone you want with this from music styles of Jimmi Hendrix to Kirk Hammet. I would buy this one again if it were stolen or lost. Hell I might even track down the bastard who stole it and beat his ass and take it back. there is really nothin I hate about this, the squeals and high end u can get with this is amazing. I recommend this to any lead guitarists who play blues, rock, metal. this really brings your solos to life.

It's pretty dependable, made out of die cast iron I think. At guitar center, you could get a warranty on it for two years and twenty extra bucks. Over all pretty dependable and u could take it anywhere.

Now this wah is pretty easy to use, the only control is on the pedal to bypass. It's pretty self explanitory.