GCB-95 Cry Baby Original review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby Original

Purchased from: PMT

I'm using this with my Epiphone Les Paul Studio through my Marshall AVT-50h + Ashdown 4x12. I do use the wha quite a lot, especially on my original songs. It definetely adds a whole new spectrum, so to speak to my sound. The range of the effect is also rather good, ranging from a very warm thick bass tone to a very trebly one. It sounds pretty much amazing.

I use this pedal mostly for my band's stuff, which is a post-hardcore/indie genre and it suits fine. I use to boost solos and such like. I also use it for things like bluesy/funky styles of play, which it suits wonderfully too. I love the tone and how versatile it is. Amazing pedal. If lost I'd instantly buy another one.

This thing is built like a brick shit-house. Solid metal casing. I can put all my weight on it and it'll still be fine. I'd use this without backup, easily. I've never had any problems with it at all.

This is the easiest pedal to use. Ever. Seriously, you just plug in and play. If you want to turn the pedal on, you press it all the way down. If you want to turn it off, you press it all the way down. It does come with a menu, but you'd be a tool to have to use it.