GCB-95 Cry Baby Original review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby Original

Purchased from: Flash Back Guitars

I am using my bc rich and Fender amp with my footswitch. It can be noisy. There are no settings it is a Wah-Wah Pedal. The effects always sound great. I can get the sounds of my favorite artitist which is Metallica. Certain effects work great with it. And they are very good.

I play sad and rock and to both it is a good match. I have been playing about 2 years. I own 2 guitars, 1 footswicth, 1 amp, and about a million picks. No there is nothing I would have liked to ask before buying this product. If it were lost I would get something else because I'm sure I would find it again, but if it were stolen I would deffinently geta new one. I love the wah-wah noise it makes, I hate nothing about it, and my favorite feature is that if you hold it up it sounds like a distortoin. I did not compare it to any other products. The reasonwhy I bought it was because it made a sweet sound. I wish it had nothing else, it is good he way it is.

It is very reliable because it is made of metal, clicks with ease, isnt so loud, and has a padding for the foot. I could use it at a gig for hours without a backup. That is it's durability. I mean it has a ton of cool features and sounds great, I mean how much better can it get.

It is "easy of use" get a good sound out of it. No editing patches.It is all at ease by manualy doing it. There is a new upgraded unit.I do not know the firmware revision number. The new upgraded unit looks cool to, but I don't like it much. I like old fashion better.

acdclivewire
    AznInvazn666 wrote: zhungyi wrote: Steve Vai doesn't use a Crybaby I believe. If I'm not mistaken, he uses a Morley Bad Horsie 2 wah instead. Yes you are absolutely right. I play metal so I prefer the Dime Crybaby from Hell
    Yeah, the Dime crybaby has a much wider range. R.I.P. Dime. You are missed Brother.
    Chris_123
    i got mine yesterday and it broke in like 15 minutes it sounded sick tho lol
    Bowl
    does anybody know whether a bass sounds any good through a crybaby cause i don't exactly want to pay twice as much for a bass wah??