GCB-95 Cry Baby Original review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby Original

Price paid: C$ 5

Purchased from: Used

I'm using this chained in this order: Ibanez ART 300>Dunlop Crybaby>Boss MT-2>Boss DD-7>Peavey prctace Amp. Amazingly, out of the little amp AND The MT-2, I can gt a great hard rock/metal tone. The crybaby in my opinion could be a bit louder. If it was purchased new it might be. But mine is used, and that might explain the volume issue. Other wise then that you can get a good tone out of it.

I play metal. Dream Theater, Metallica( pre 1991) that stuff. I've been playing around 3 years now. I thik itf it was stolen I'd get a Vox wah, I here good things about those too. I really like how easy this thing is to use. No knobs to work with to find the perfect sound, just plug it in and go. I just wish it was a little louder, not a lot, but just a bit. I basicly bought this only because it was 5$, pocket change. I did wish it had one knob though. A Level knob, so you can adjust it to match each song perfectly.

Yea, this pedal has taken some light abuse and stands up to it very well. I have No Doubt this would break at a gig and I'd need to quickly Rush out and get another. And I've never had to make any contact with the company, so I can't say how good they are, or even warranty issues or such.

Since theres no knobs or switches ( accept the on/off control) this is really simple to use. Plug it in, works perfectly. It didn't come with a manual, since it was bought used. Sounds just as you would expect a wah to sound. a change in frequency altering the tone outputted of the Machine.

ofshotthefirst
    stupid question but whats the difference between the original and the GCB 95... as i ordered the orignal off the net and it says GCB 95 on the box