GCB-95 Cry Baby Original review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby Original

Purchased from: american musical supply

My Damien Elite and Vt120+ sing cry wail and when I want them to thanks to this Wah. You might be thinking here isn't any knobs how do I adjust it to my tone but that's beauty of this pedal you don't adjust it to your tone it adjusts to your by itself. The picking nuances and amount you rock it back and forth are your tone knobs simplistic yet amazing. Trust me it deserves more then a 10.

I play melodic and Gothic metal along with blues and classic rock so I needed a Wah that could really fit. I already owned the Demon Wah from Ibanez via a friends suggestion and although my metal behind was good everything else was a lack luster and it cost more then this Wah. I have played lead guitar for five years and have played for three years on and off before that and I use a lot of Schecter and PRS and this pedal drives them all great better. I do wish I asked if it could daisy chain or not first but that doesn't take away from how good it is and I will probably finally get a pedal board soon anyways. I love the durability and tone my guitar has never sounded so good if gets stolen or lost I will go straight back to ams and order another. So when comparing this to an Ibanez or a Vox Wah I found this by far superior in every way.

Tankity tank tank right here it weighs a lot for a pedal its size and is made from solid zinc right here in the usma I haved gigged with it alot and never once has it let me down this thing will probaly outlast the rest of my rig. 10 hands down best little investment you will make.

I was upset when I couldn't daisy chain it but it wasn't a big deal and it is as simple as turn on and rock out. The Wah works great but I give it a 9 since you can't daisy chain it.