GCB-95 Cry Baby Original review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95 Cry Baby Original

Purchased from: Local Store

I'm using this directly from either my Fender Stratocaster MIM, or my Epiphone SG G400 Faded, to Ibanez TS9, Proco RAT2, with Boss FL-3, DD-7, CH-1 on the effects loop of my Blackstar HT-5RH. Also use it with the tubescreamer only to my Vox AC4TV combo amp. Sounds amazing through both of them. Just sometimes has that f***ng radio noise because of freq filtering and my apartment openings catching those radio stations, but it is well known that this can happen and if you want, just upgrade it to call it off. You can get instantly sounds of every Classic Wah sound you heard of, millions of artists use it. Would've liked the radio problem being fixed from the beginning, but at least they tell you.

I play mainly Heavy blues, and metal, through some classic rock. It's great for any of those styles. Tried some funk, kick a-s Wah! I've been playing for around 13 years now and this is an essential part of my rig. I own 535Q too, and lots of stompboxes too. If it were stolen I'd chase to death the one who stole it and take it back, or just buy a new one. It's not that expensive. I love everything about it, its a straightforward must have. Compared it to the 535Q, and I think this is easier, just get this, and then see if you want more. Then think about any other Wah.

I'd depend on it 100 percent. It's heavy as a rock solid where you look it not a single sign of flaws. I'd use it on a gig without a backup for sure, don't see it breaking anytime. It's all metal built, good jacks, battery functioning if you like to, although I always recommend using some sort of power unit. You never know how long your batteries will last, and it's a pain in the ass changing them, especially if you're live, don't know what I'd do in such a case, people would start throwing their shoes at me if my Wah dies for battery dying.

Very easy to use pedal! Just step on it, push to click it and turn the effect on and rock on! It's a straightforward pedal, pushing it down makes higher frequencies higher, and pushing it down, makes lower frequencies higher, it's like shaping a parametric EQ, if you ever saw one, like if you were passing a sea wave through it. The manual doesn't add anything you already knew, it's not difficult to imagine what to do with this come on! Mine is brand new, with no upgrades, just plain GCB95 made in USA.

Danessz
    I guess you don't have to read rewievs, and opinios of that pedal. You get excatly what you have paid for. It's been out there over decades, it's simple as ****, straight out of box, you can use it whatever you want.
    Deermonic
    NO true bypass. You need to mod it and put in an LED or else its a blind tone sucker, but its still the best Wah, especially when you do that.Dunlop Wah's mostly don't use true bypass and you need to check charts to see which do or do not. This is the original Wah with tone sucking included. This means if you want to play songs with this Wah like they did when they released it, you will have the same tone sucking even when its off! Its very noticeable, not like a Boss which may humm or ever so slightly alter one part of sound, this Wah WILL alter your tone in the way it wants too. So check out how to mod with this. Its not too hard. If you do, then you know when its on and off and it won't suck your tone. Instead you will have a great wah pedal and if you know how to mod a Wah, well then any of the top-line Wahs are available to you with some soldering and components. Wah mods are some of the easiest modifications you can make to any musical equipment. Really. Just YouTube for it. You can also alter the sound this mod makes without moding by learning whats inside after you open it up. Its the cheapest Dunlop Wah out there for what it does, so get it, covert it and play it.
    fas789
    til I looked at the draft ov $7328, I accept that my best friend was like they say actualy receiving money part-time on their computer.. there aunts neighbour haz done this for only nineteen months and just repayed the dept on there villa and got a new Volkswagen Golf GTI. go to, Cloud68dotcom