GCB-95F Cry Baby Classic review by Dunlop

Dunlop: GCB-95F Cry Baby Classic

The wah is a little noisy but it's not to bad. Also I don't know if it's just me nut when I use it on a high gain channel it picks up a radio signal. The effects on it sound est with a 9-volt adapter but it sounds good with a new battery. if you like Hendrix songs this wah work pretty good and is very close to his wah sound.

I play anything from Hendrix to Ozzy so this suits my style of music very well. I've been playing 2 1/2 years so I know what is good and is not pretty well. If I broke or lost this I would definitly buy it again because it think it sounds great. I chose this pedal simply because it had the name classic in it but it was a good choice.

I can definently depend on it because it is super heavy and is made out of metal so if I was to drop it or anything like that it would do no damage to it. I would use it at a gig without a back up because of the reasons I just said. It is also very heavy so if I was using a pedal board, it would stay on it no problem at all.

It's not hard to use and sounds good where ever you put it in your setup. I use it in front of a DigiTech Bad Monkey and get great sound out of it. The action of the pedal is not super hard to use but can be hard if your not use to using a wah. Mine can with a cream on the joint of the wah for easier use but I don't know what it's called.