JD-F2 Fuzz Face review by Dunlop

Dunlop: JD-F2 Fuzz Face

Yes You do get some hum out of it but this is rock n roll THIS IS FUZZFACE.It has germanium transistors (THE GOOD ONES) which are temp sensitive so you can play all day put it down, go beat up a horse then come back and it will sound a bit different. You just have to play around with it. Roll down the volume on the guitar you get a wind cries mary live at Monterey sound. Roll it up and you get a thick low end fuzz that sounds like a horse that just got kicked in the ****!

I play grunge, alt rock, and Psychedelic music. It works well with me its my best friend, always a good wing man (IT MAKES THE PANTIES DROP). I am 17 and have been playing for 8 years. I use a homemade Strat > original crybaby > Fuzz Face > Metal Muff > Small Clone Chorus > Fender 212R Solid State Amp. The Fuzz Face and Mrs. Jones (my wah) have a thing going on. They don't get along together. The Wah can't Drive it unless you have an output Buffer on your wah. If this was lost in a horses stable or stolen... By horses, I would go on horse genocide and get this friend back. This is not Jimi Hendrix in a box. You will need to play around with it. And if you don't like a hiss when you not playin' don't Buy this stick with your digital fx Puss***.

This Thing Is Arnold Baby ARNOLD BABY! This thin Is a Ak compared with other fx I've used. You could actually take this thing out to beat up that horse and make him look like a whimp a-s mother******.I don't leave my house... I Have... Problems, but if I did have a gig I would take it without backup. But make sure you check the battery.

Simple as the Democratic Party. Just Volume And Fuzz. Sweet... Fat... Fuzzz... Oh! It dose not have a 9v adapter only 9v battery, but if you unplug it after use it will last about 2 months. But it does fight with my crybaby alot. You will have to mod your Wah to use the ff with it. Something that nobody TOLD ME!