JH-1 Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah review by Dunlop

Dunlop: JH-1 Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah

Purchased from: Guitar center

I use this pedal with and Ibanez Gio and a Boss Metal Zone with a Fender Princton 112. The pedal has no noise what so ever it even filters the humming from my pickups. The effect is great because it goes from a great low tone to a great treble like tone. With this pedal I can get sounds from some of my favorite bands like Metallica and Trivium, what ever song I play I can just rock the wah. I've played my pedal with my Metal Zone and the amps distortion and a DigiTech and Danelectro distortion pedal and every pedal sounds great.

I play metal, punk, grundge and classic and it works with all my styles. I've been playing 3 years and I own a Fender Princton 112 amp and a Boss Metal Zone. I don't wish I had asked anyting I didn't ask anything there I played it and that was all I needed. If my pedal was stolen I would buy the same pedal over and over again. I love the tone and how it goes with my whole set. My favorite feature is that I can play a solo that doesn't even have wah in it and have the solo sounding better then with out the wah. I compaired it with the Dunlop Zak Wylde wah and I chose the J. H wah because the sound was just soo much better. I wish I had an Esp Dave Mustaine Silver V with a floyd rose locking tremolo with EMG '81s over '85s.

I can definitly depend on this pedal during a gig because its a hard ass pedal and I would use it without a backup.

The pedal is so easy to use just put in the chords and battery or adapter and your good to go.

MaAal_MaAan
    personally, i myself would prefer the Zakk Wylde or the Dimebag Darrell pedal, but the hendrix 1 would b nice
    EricSewellAUS
    im going for the dime crybaby from hell... tried it out in the shop... kicked poo-9-er and the griptape is sick