JH-1 Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah review by Dunlop

Dunlop: JH-1 Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah

Purchased from: Local Guitar Store

I use an Epiphone Les Paul Special 2 with this, and my Vox DA15 apmplifier on clean, and a DigiTech Hot Head Distortion pedal, and it sounds spectacular. The sound is never weak, it's always long and strong. It sounds kind of like a mix between a Jimi Hendrix and Audioslave sound when played how I do, which doesn't sound bad at all.

I've always played classic and modern rock, occasionally the blues. With guitar and amp on clean settings, this pedal has the perfect blues sound to it, used properly. When I got this, it came with the AC adaptor, which helps, cause most guitar effects run through batteries extremely fast.

I think I can depend on this effect. It was well used before I got it, but it was in good shape when I picked it up as well, so I have no worries as to the durability of this effect pedal. And it's always made the exact sounds that I've wanted it to make, and it should for anyone else too, as long as you know how to use it.

I bought this effect pedal used from a local music store. But it still works just like new. The pedal moves great after I oiled the springs and stuff underneath it, and I love it already. There was no manual, but I did buy it used. It came with the wall adaptor.