JH-1 Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah review by Dunlop

Dunlop: JH-1 Jimi Hendrix Wah Wah

Purchased from: guitar center

Right now I have this pedal setup with my les paul standard and my Fender Princeton 650 amp. The wah is great the effects are never weak and always sound great to me. I can also get the sound of my favorite artists on it like Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan. This pedal is great with all effects

I play all kinds of music such as blues, grunge, metal, rock 'n' roll iplay everything. There is nothing I wish I wouldve asked before buying this pedal I am very happy with it. If this pedal got stolen I would be very dissapointed would also buy that same pedal again. My favoritye feature on thispedal is how it wahs to me it wahs great it can go from lows to highs. I compared it to the original Dunlop crybaby and the Vox wah pedal. An this is the one to me that sounds the best it gives you Hendrix sound this pedal is really great for any style music.

Can I depend on it? I can depend on it. This pedal is made out of steel I play my music pretty heavy and this pedal has never gone out. It's always been there with me. Also if I had a gig would I have a backup? Absolutely not this pedal is pure quality I have tryed many pedals such as the original cry baby the Vox wah I've also even tryed the hendrix signature pedal by DigiTech and this pedal is my favorite one it's made out of great quality and sounds great.

This pedal is very easy to use just step on it and go. It can get all the sound you would want on it. There is no manual that comes with this pedal. It also doesn't come with a battery. But that doesn't matter to me I love this pedalits so easy to use it's takes no practice really it doesn't.

X_Op3th_X
    The Vox is a bit "dull",it doesnt bring out a the classic wah tone..I bought the Wylde Wah...Its great!Also this one looks interesting..
    High_o
    the only difference between this wah, and the original crybaby is one single 10cent capacitor is of a different value