KH-95 Kirk Hammett Cry Baby review by Dunlop

Dunlop: KH-95 Kirk Hammett Cry Baby

Price paid: C$ 180

Purchased from: Shanes Music.

I'm using it with an Zoom G1X guitar pedal. It sounds actually pretty d*mn good. You get a pretty good Kirk Hammett out of the pedal, and the bassiest part of the pedal, it doesn't overpower the amp, and doesn't have that really bassy feel. And when you have it as far as it can go treble wise, you get a bit of fuzz-feedback stuff, but otherwise, it has a great sound.

I play metal mostly, like Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest and such, and it has a great sound for my playing. I also play like artists such as Joe Satriani, and it works well, cause he uses a lot of wah. If I were to somehow lose it, I would definitely get a new one. I like it, cause if you play what I play, it works pretty well.

It's heavy, and it's metal, and it seems like it can handle being dropped. It seems like it can go through a lot. I would definitively use it without a back up, though I'd use a power source, cause I don't trust batteries lol. It seem like you could take a sledge hammer to it, and it will be in perfect condition lol xD. Though I highly wouldn't recommend it lol.

It's a pretty decent pedal. There isn't any control switches on it, it's just a plug and play. There's a Switch to activate it to use it. You just push down on the toe until it clicks the button, and again to turn it off. I like it, it's simple, and it has decent wah.

MaddMann274
    rickyj wrote: LordChrix wrote: damm kirk uses wha too much, but anyway his wha sound is awesome, really likes me so id buy it, also he has a better sound wha that the van halens, slash's and wylde's signature whas first of all its wAH not wha and second kirk barely uses wah, the only time he really uses it is live. i can only name about 4 songs from the first 4 albums that have wah.
    Ur kidding me.