ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature Wah review by Dunlop

Dunlop: ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature Wah

Purchased from: online retailer

I personally love this pedal, I'm more of a rhythm guitarist than a lead guitarist so the beautiful rounded and deep wah tone gained from this pedal is great for me, a sound deeper than your standard wah, this wah really ecsentuates everything, it's like a wah on acid, with some pro plus mixed in there for good messure! with a bit of extra Overdrive this thing rips the competition to shreds.

I play rock, no questions asked, with some blues mixed into my hard rock style as well, it's great and I love the pedal, it's solid and dependable, if you are looking for something to throw around travell to and from gigs with and still sounded better than everyone else, look no further, how have found your wah of choice!

Rock solid build quality all the way, until you get to the battery compartments, cheap plastic backing, once you have this mounted on a pedal board with a power supply plugged into it however, this makes for the most trivial of side factors to this great pedal, build like a tank, and has as much beef as a tank, what more can I say?

Simple and easy to use, your stereotypical rocker pedal wah from Dunlop, the industry standard wah pedal along with the Vox wah of course, Dunlop continue to expand there line of wah pedals with the great signature Zakk Wylde wah pedal, it's nice and easy to use, and you can adjust the torque of the rocker so extra bonus points for that! like any wah, making it sound fantastic takes practice!

THRASH-MASTER94
    I agree this pedal is amazing! you can get the same sort of sound that zakk himself, kirk hammett and slash get.
    XzZFakaplusZzX
    The original Cry Baby can't handle distorsion. I play the original at my friend home and is was horrible.With this one, it's perfect to get a good wah with distorsion.
    bcrich_kkv
    the thing is that the dimebag dosent have as much sweap and the distortion boost is use les cause i like my mt2 better and all those controls are kind of useless cause your not gonna go change em during a gig and i dint try the slash but still you need two 9volts for it or a 18 volt adapter witch is hard to find and the original sucks with distortion