ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature Wah review by Dunlop

Dunlop: ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature Wah

I'm using it with a Epiphone studio Les Paul with a Line 6 Spider 3. The sound is amazing on an setting, clean or distorted. The sound is still great even if your using other effects with it. The time the sound gets a little weak is when the battery is almost dead. It sounds just like Zakk Wylde when you add the chorus effect to it. The only thing is it doesnt't sound very good with the delay effect.

This pedal is good for pretty much any type of music. Personally I use it for metal and some times softer rock. Before I got this pedal I had the Original Cry Baby Wah and the Zakk Wylde Wah was a great improvement from the Original one. Its very easy to work. I would defiantly buy a new one if mine were stolen. I love the sound and the way it can be mixed with other effects. This pedal probably has the best Wah sound compared to other Wah effect pedals. The only thing I wish it had was the distortion nob like the Slash Wah does.

This pedal is very reliable and I would defiantly bring everywhere I play. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need a back up Wah at gig because its a very durable pedal and can withstand a lot of abuse.

This pedal is amazing I've had it for about a year now. Its very easy to use once you get used to it. It may take a while to get down when to go from the low to high sound that creates the wah.