Micro Metal Muff review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: Micro Metal Muff

I use it with an Epiphone les paul sunburst plus top through a Peavey Vypyr 15 with an Original Crybaby wah. It has an absolute great sound for anything from acdc to 80s hairmetal, which is all I play, but not much more so its not for death metal. And you can most likely find a good metallica tone out of it.

Like I said its for anything that you need a crunch for like acdc, to heavier 80s metal like twisted sister, dokken, probably a little metallica if not for all metallica. If it were stolen or lost I'd probably buy another one, because it fits my music taste very much. I wish it had a depth knob but that's pretty much it, because I love simple easy to use pedals. Get one you won't regret it (if you have my music taste).

It is extremely nicely made and I got mine used. I would trust it anyday in a gig without a backup. It is made out of a Solid Metal with a button so tough, you could tape the pedal to the wall, kick it, pretty much as hard as possible (not saying do this) and it wouldn't break.

It is quite simple. A volume knob to lower or raise the volume and a distortion knob to raise or lower the distortion. One little knob for high scoop, low scoop, or no scoop. The knobs are not terribly big so don't expect to be able to change distortion/volume mid-gig.