Nano Clone review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: Nano Clone

It sounds awesome! You can use it as a clean sound, or shimmer the distorted sound. I'm plugged from Fender Standard Stratocaster, Boss DS-2 and SD-2, Dunlop Crybaby to a small 20W practice amp, and it can handle the watery sparkling sound to a vibrato-like rotary speaker (at the full rate). Even with only a single rate control, you can go from RHCP's "Under The Bridge" outro part, Nirvana's "Come As You Are", to Black Label Society's "Blood Is Thicker Than Water"! I rate it 9, cos it would be great if there's a "depth" control, but it was worth for a mini-sized class pedal.

I play mostly rock and metal, but sometimes blues too.It fits for almost any genres.I've been playing for 2 years but this is my first chorus pedal, so I can't say anything about comparing.The things I love are the size, sound, and simple operation, and the hate? I haven't find any issues for now.Overall, this pedal is great!

As it says, tough die-cast chassis.it's hard as hell! I ever bashed it accidentally with my guitar and nothing is wrong, not even a single crack. But the painting doesn't seems to be durable enough.It started to fade after a month.

I got it in a secondhand condition from a seller for $50, lucky for me cos I saw the original price label in the box and it's $159. Wohooo! This pedal is one from the Nano family of EHX, which saves place in my board. Here's the specs from the EHX main site btw: - True bypass - Rate knob - Tough and compact die-cast chassis - 9-volt battery included -Optional 96DC-200BI power supply available. When I got this pedal, it comes with a warranty, manual, and the catalogue book.