Small Clone Full-Chorus review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: Small Clone Full-Chorus

I'm using a Gibson Sg and a Epiphone Zakk Wylde LP Custom. I use a Boss SD-1 Overdrive, and this pedal handles it just great, keeps the tone the way it is and just adds that lush chorus. You can make it sound like a 12 string guitar with the knob at the right dail. Trust me just go try it out and you'll be blown away. The other chorus pedals just can't top it, and it's only 80 bucks.

I play a lot of blues and some metal. This pedal is great for that. It can give you a lot of experimental sounds. I've been playing for about 2 1/2 years, I also have a Crybaby From Hell, Boss SD1, and Boss DS1. Again runs great with this too. I had the Boss CE20 before this, it's so much more complicated, to many knobs and just kills your tone. I also tried the other two Boss chorus pedals, but compared to those, the Small Clone blows them out of the water. I would definetly buy this again if it were stolen. This thing is just perfect, there's no more for me to say.

This thing is made all out of metal, so it is very dependable. I have the adaptor for it, so I don't know how's the battery life. But if you get the adaptor you're better off, don't have to worry about batteries. I wouldn't need a backup for it. I think if I dropped it, it would be fine.

This pedal is extremely easy to use. It has one knob, and a depth switch. You can get a lot of interesting sounds with this pedal. And compared to the Boss chorus pedals, this one blows them out of the water. I've tried the Boss CE20, the twin chorus pedal. it's just way to complicated and it kills your tone. But not with the Small Clone, keeps your tone and real simple. The manual isn't great but there's isn't much to explain so. It just briefly explains rate and depth.

Strongbow
    I have thrown this off walls, out of windows, all over the place, and it still works, can i ask why you did that?
    Dirt Bag Boy
    i use an old (25 years) all tube mesa boogie and this sounds great through it along with my SE EE Mockingbird. this pedal is great because there are so many possibilities. I entered a talent show for my school and got almost exact sound of the leslie on Ozzys "I just want you" great buy and only like 80 bucks