Small Clone Full-Chorus review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: Small Clone Full-Chorus

Purchased from: Used from UG user.

I'm currently using my Telecaster thru this line: guitar-> Big Muff Pi -> Small Clone -> Bad Monkey Overdrive -> Fender FM100 amp. This pedal isn't noisy at all, and the effect sounds absolutely awesome, keeping the original tone of your guitar. The volume is perfect it just raises it the slightest bit, but it's barely noticeable. A very popular user of the Small clone is Kurt Cobain you can get Come as you are, and SLTS sounds very easily, just keep the depth Switch up and adjust the knob. This is a very handy pedal in enhancing parts of your own songs. This pedal makes feedback a lot of fun with distortion. I'm having fun experimenting with it and finding places in my bands songs to include it. This pedal will fulfill your chorus needs.

My band plays grunge, garage/alternative, obviously this pedal fits in perfectly. I've been playing for a year and 8 months, I own a fair share of equipment and this pedal is very well welcomed. If it were stolen or lost I'd buy it again for sure it adds a lot to my songs and playing. I love the way it fits in with my other pedals I can get many sounds out of it and am enjoying every minute it's on.

Haven't had it for too long, got it used so the best I can say is it still works. Electro-Harmonix makes their pedals well so I would go into my gigs without a back-up. I definitely trust EHX with their pedals. With the metal casing it has, it should last quite awhile.

This is a pretty simple pedal, one knob, and a depth Switch, which is really all you need. I didn't recieve a manual, but with the simple set-up there's no need. The knob controls the speed of the chorus and the Switch chooses between a deep and shallow chorus.

CrimsonRoc wrote: Anyone play this through an actual tube amp?
    Yes Kurt Cobain did,try calling him Andrius Mamontovas too
    scottish nutter
    i had a big drop in volume with my small clone and my dsl401, i also get a drop in volume when i use it with my marshall jubilee but its not as bad as it is with dsl
    Blompcube
    CrimsonRoc wrote: Anyone play this through an actual tube amp?
    I use mine through a tube amp.
    slayerbbk
    something i need to know i'm trying to purchase on of these from Samash online. I'm not to sure about the adapter though, theres only one for EXH, yet i'm seeing a different one on Amazon Samash: Electro Harmonix US24DC10 AC Adapter (for Microsynth) http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/... et/product_US24DC10%20AC%20Adapter%20for%20Microsynth_-1_100 52_10002_-49993750 Amazon: Electro-Harmonix 9V Power Supply http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/... er-Supply/dp/B0002H07CW/ref=pd_sim_MI_1 i'm confused =/