Small Clone Full-Chorus review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: Small Clone Full-Chorus

Purchased from: Eric lindseys (local shop)

I am using this pedal through a Pignose 60R studio, and the Guitar I am using is a Gould les paul. This pedal can produce some very cool sounding feedback it you have the midrange all the way up on your amp. If you move the knob around to change the waves its easy to get a Black hole sun sound or a come as you are sound. The sound it produces (the chorus) is very nice.

I play lots of Grunge and punk, occasionally alternative. I compared this to the Boss CH-1, and I must say I prefered this pedal. If this were lost or stolen I would definatly get it again. My favourite features of this pedal is the depth changer. It gives such a wider range of sounds with such a simple and easy to use pedal.

I would definatly gig with this pedal. It feels very solid and could take a good beating! It has been dropped many times and it still sounds as good as it did when I first got it. It is made out of a strong feeling metal though I'm not entirely sure what metal it is. The input and output jacks are on the back so its Not easy to accidently step on wires and snap them.

This pedal is very easy to use. It has the usual input and output jacks, a Switch changing the depth, the Switch to turn the pedal on and the knob to change the amount of waves. The manual tells you everything you need to know. I haven't upgraded this pedal so the sound is all original. Very basic knowledge needed to operate this pedal.