Small Clone Full-Chorus review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: Small Clone Full-Chorus

Purchased from: ebay

The best sounding chorus there is not much control overthe chorus but sounds great.Perfect for Nirvana chorus tone even when played through a Peavey Rage 158 works great on bass too much better than the Boss choruses.The pedal is analog and I hate digital effects. I am using an Epiphone les paul into a Peavey Rage 158 or Vox pathfinder should be getting a valve jr soon though. It isn't noisy unless the battery is dying.

I play blues and Grunge lots of mudhoney, soundgarden etc and some buddy guy and hendrix and stuff like that does nirvana stuff great. I love the sound of the pedal but I wish it would be a bit more sturdy. If it gotstolen I would buy another one they are cheap but sound great. I chose this pedal because of price and lushness. My favourite feature is the rate knob because you can go from no modulation to very fast chorus. I wish it was a bit more sturdy and gave a bit more control over depth. I play with an Epiphone les paul into a Peavey Rage 158 or Vox pathfinder.

I would rely on the pedal but the battery clip is fragile so changing batteries takes some patience otherwise the battery clip will snap. This has happened twice. Nowhere near as sturdy as the Boss choruses. The pedal has a metal front which has rusted a bit and is screwed on to a plastic back as long as you don't hit it with a hammer or something stupid it will last.

Has only one knob for rate and a Switch for depth so there is always get a good sound the unit hasn't been upgraded.I don't know anything about the serial numbers or stuff like that I got it off ebay and it just came in a wooden box. Very easy to get a good sound out of rate knob controls the rate of modulation and depth controls the modulation depth.