Small Stone Phase Shifter review by Electro-Harmonix

Electro-Harmonix: Small Stone Phase Shifter

Purchased from: Sherwood Music

My current rig is a Marshall AVT50 Combo, Dunlop JH-1 wah, Danelectro Fab Tone, Boss CH-1 Chorus, Line 6 Delay, Electro-Harmonix Small Stone. It suits my rig nicely. I play everything and am influenced by Eddie Van Halen a little bit, so I love this pedal. It sounds amazing. The sound of this pedal is awesome, I haven't played many phasers but I like this one. I like the sound of this pedal when the colour switch is flicked down, (it isn't as metallic sounding) but all in all this pedal sounds really good.

This pedal is awesome and it wasn't expensive. It sounds great and I highly recommend it.

I just got this pedal and it has been alright so far. The led light seems a little iffy, it hasn't shown up at times. But that's a minor detail. It's easy to tell if it's on. I have the adapter with this as well, I don't like using batteries. I do play shows and I plan on using this pedal on all of my upcoming shows as well.

This pedal is awesome. It is very easy to use. It has one knob and a colour switch. How much more simple can you get. (I have the Russian version which is the exact same but uglier).

ToBeAGooner
    The volume drop off when you click this bad boy on makes it practically unuseable in a stage setting.